Senior Citizen's Guide digital books
Senior Citizen's Guide to Philadelphia

HELPsource™ Home Health Services

HELPsource Home Health Services261 Old York Rd., Suite 833
Jenkintown, PA 19046

Phone: 215-886-2102 ext. 104
Fax: 215-886-8029
Website: www.helpsourceonline.com


HELPsource™ Home Health ServicesHELPsource™ offers a full range of services and resources that allow our patients to receive all of their home health services from one accredited, licensed and certified agency.

Our Mission and Philosophy

HELPsource™ Home Health Services is dedicated to helping residents of our community recover from an illness or injury, maintain their health status and remain safely in their homes. Our experienced and dedicated staff works with case managers, patients, family caregivers and physicians to develop a treatment program that best meets the needs of individual patients.

Our Services

Our Specialty Programs

  • Telemedicine
    • Remote Monitoring
    • Medication Management
  • Cardiac Program
  • Diabetic Care
  • Orthopedic Care
  • Wound Care
  • Memory Deficit Program

Our Community Programs

  • Health Screenings
  • Community Lectures/Health Fairs
  • Multi-lingual Staff

Credentials

  • Medicare Certified
  • Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health
  • Accredited by CHAP (Community Health Accreditation Program)
  • Bonded and Insured
  • Member Chamber of Commerce

Payment

HELPsource™ Home Health Services accepts Medicare, HMO, Medicaid and approved commercial insurance payments for the convenience of our patients.

Initiating Service

Physicians, case managers, patients and family caregivers may refer to HELPsource™ for medical and non-medical home health services. A free consultation by a nurse is available for evaluation for the most appropriate service(s) and/or determination of insurance eligibility.


Skilled Care Services


There is a difference in the level of care provided by home health agencies.

HELPsource™ provides high quality home health services by competent and compassionate professionals and staff. We distinguish ourselves from other agencies by providing our staff and our patients with the latest state-of-the art technology. We utilize remote health monitoring (telemedicine) equipment to transmit data from a device in the patient's home to a central monitoring station in our office.

HELPsource Home Care ServicesThe remote monitoring system enhances the services delivered by our staff by providing vital data at times when our staff is not scheduled for a visit.

The system allows us to:


In-Home Therapy Services


A new way to access In-Home Rehabilitation Services as an alternative
to Outpatient Therapy Clinics or a home health care episode.

Patients do not need to be homebound or travel to outpatient clinics to benefit from intensive therapy.

Therapy Services Available:

Medicare coverage for in-home therapy is the same as outpatient therapy – 80% of the cost. The remaining 20% is covered by secondary or supplemental insurance or the patient. HELPsource™ therapists work with the patient's physician to develop a plan of treatment that qualifies for coverage.

HELPsource™ is a Medicare certified, State Licensed, CHAP accredited agency qualified to provide and bill for in-home therapy services.

HELPsource™ does not discriminate against clients or employees on the basis of sex, race, age, national origin, religion, ancestry, marital status, veteran status or disability.

HELPsource™ Home Health Services - In-Home TherapyBenefits of In-Home Rehabilitation Services


Personal Care Services


Home Health Aide • Homemaker
Companion • Live-In • Escort
Respite for Caregivers • Bonded and Insured
Nurse Assessment & Supervision

HELPsource Home Health ServicesWhether you need a few hours of home support or extensive skilled nursing, HELPsource™ can meet all of your needs. We are a Medicare certified, accredited, State licensed Home Health Agency. Our caregivers are held to the highest standards of performance, training and supervision. For Personal Care, HELPsource™ will:

Home Health Aides Credentials

Our caregivers are all bonded and covered by worker's compensation, liability and professional liability and unemployment insurance.

 

For more information, please contact:

HELPsource Home Health ServicesHELPsource Home Health Services
261 Old York Rd., Suite 833
Jenkintown, PA 19046

Phone: 215-886-2102 ext. 104
Fax: 215-886-8029
Website: www.helpsourceonline.com

Home    Featured Programs    Choose Local Area     Request Information
A JR Media Publication • www.jrmediallc.comSite Index