Medicare made easy.
UPMC for Life can help you sort through your Medicare choices and answer your questions. Our representatives assist Medicare beneficiaries like you every day.
Call us toll-free at 1-866-699-4750 (TTY: 1-800-361-2629).*
Here are three easy ways to get more information:
- Order an enrollment kit online at www.upmchealthplan.com/medicare/MedicareNewsLetter/genc.aspx.
- Come to a local informational seminar near you. For times and locations, call the phone number above.
- Meet face-to-face with an authorized UPMC for Life representative. Call the phone number above for more information.
UPMC for Life offers coverage for benefits and services that are important to you.
Our Medicare Advantage plans start as low as $0 for your monthly plan premium.** We also offer additional benefits and services that can help you lead a healthier lifestyle.
- Low doctor visit copays
- No referrals are necessary
- Routine vision care with your provider of choice
- Complimentary membership at a local participating fitness facility
- 24/7 health advice from experienced, registered nurses
- Worldwide medical assistance while traveling
- Brand-name and generic prescription drug coverage
- A large provider network with over 8,300 doctors and 71 community hospitals, including all of the hospitals of UPMC, one of the nation’s top-ranked hospital systems (U.S. News & World Report, America’s Best Hospitals 7-16-13)
Our Health Care Concierge team is dedicated to getting you answers in just one call.
As a UPMC for Life member, you can take full advantage of our Health Care Concierge program. That means you have access to a special team of concierges who are dedicated to answering your questions and helping youunderstand your benefits. And our representatives are local so you can speak to a person who is close to home and understands the needs of beneficiaries in your area.
* Our hours of operation change throughout the year. We are available to take your call:
October 1 - February 14 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week and February 15 - September 30 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday, and
8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday.
**You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan.
UPMC for Life has a contract with Medicare to provide HMO and PPO plans. UPMC for Life is a product of and operated by UPMC Health Plan, Inc., UPMC Health Network, Inc., and UPMC Health Benefits, Inc.
The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, premium and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year.
Y0069_13_1206 - Pending CMS Approval
Last Updated: 08/05/2013
UPMC Health Plan
600 Grant Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219